Hello everyone,
Today we had the whole family together, a rare sight indeed. For tomorrow is a very big birthday for me. Much to my surprise, The Col excelled himself, along with LM and his girlfriend by keeping my party a surprise. I had no idea the entire family were going to arrive. The last time we were all together was 2006. I had a great day and I think there's more to come tomorrow but I haven't got a clue what's going on.
I'll have to let you know........
It's all been a bit hectic here for the last couple of weeks as The Col has had an operation on his wrist and cannot do too much. In fact, he's been told not to drive for another 3 weeks, therefore he can't get to work, (it's a 50 minute drive) which means, lovely ladies I'm having to deal with a very grumpy Col not only because he can't drive but he can't butter his toast or tie his shoe laces.
Last weekend I went to a school reunion. What a fantastic day that turned out to be. I hadn't seen some of the people for 34 years! We all chatted like it had only been last month since we last spoke, absolutely amazing.
Have yourselves a good weekend and enjoy the good weather.
Lesley
x

Many, many happy birthday wishes for your special day.
ReplyDeleteHope the celebrations continue and you have loads of fun.
Lisa x
Thanks so much Lisa. It's been a brilliant weekend. Lesley x
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day Lesley, how lovely that your family are plotting and planning! I sympathise with you on the grumpy husband front! Lots of love, Linda x
ReplyDeleteA belated happy birthday to you! Hope you're still being spoiled
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Keep the celebrations going for as long as you can!! Cx
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your good wishes. I had a lovely weekend and managed an expensive birthday shopping trip yesterday too. Lesley x
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday for last week! Hope everything's been going well with you xxx
ReplyDeleteOh Lesley I'm sorry I missed your big Birthday last weekend - Many Many Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you for your 50th - not a welcome one, but by golly you feel good once its out of the way!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a lovely surprise family party, I hope the actual day was wonderful too for you and that you had fun.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my post - its lovely to be back amongst my good blogging friends!
Have a wonderful weekend Lesley
Gill xxx
Thanks for calling by! I see you have a Col too- look after him! I miss mine but he is all around in spirit.
ReplyDeleteand a belated happy birthday!