Saturday, 20 November 2010

Here We Go



This is my very first blog.  Let me introduce the Tilly in my life.  She's an 8 year Lab. She loves the woods and fields that we go for walks in.  She also loves water (especially the sea) and mud, the muddier the better.  She'll eat almost anything you put in front of her and if she has to have any tablets will only have them if they're disguised in cheese.  Tilly loves soft toys.  She never destroys them, just wanders around with them and will bring me a toy when I come home. 




I always take my camera with me when we go out for a walk, so here are a couple of autumn photos.





It's been such a fabulous autumn I really wanted to share my photos.

The Col (my beloved hubby) and I are off to see Spamalot at the theatre today.  I think I'm the only person in England that just doesn't get Monty Python but The Col says it's brilliant, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Thank you for dropping by, hope to see you again.

Lesley












No comments:

Post a Comment