Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Yippee!

Thank you, thank you, thank you

to Gill from Gillyflower who has given me a Liebster Award.


I am absolutely delighted.  The Col is just ever so slightly amused and bemused by all this blogging stuff and doesn't really get it, but I do and I'm chuffed to little mint balls, as I didn't think my warblings warranted an award.

I will of course, pass on the award but you'll have to bear with me.  I don't really have a clue how to link things or get things to be in places I'd like them to be.  It's just taken me an hour to work out how to get the Liebster Blog logo thingy to be on this new post.  I've probably done it the hard way but it's there and that's an achievement.  Not bad for 0818.  Right, I'm going to get a cup of tea in celebration and then I'll be back.

Ok, I'm back.  I was going to post some photos I took over the weekend but for some reason I can't get to them from the insert image button.  Never mind, I'll try again later.  Do come back later and I'll see if I can sort the photos out.  Thanks for dropping by.

Lesley
x




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award, I've come over here from Gillyflower's. I've had a read back over your previous posts and am enjoying your blog. How lucky to live somewhere where badgers are frequent visitors, and it looks like you have plenty of lovely walks around where you live too, lucky Tilly. She's a gorgeous dog, we used to have a black lab when I was a child. We just got our first family dog last year, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who we have named Archie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award Lesley. Your photographs are lovely and I love Tilly and the badger too. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you're pleased - I remember how excited I was when I got my first award, I couldn't believe that someone liked my blogging!!
    My husband doesnt get it either - but I think as long as Im happy he thinks it cant be a bad thing!!!
    Well done for sussing out the award picture - i did a comment on that a little while ago as someone else wasnt sure, sorry i didnt do that in time to help you.
    The inserting of photos I found tricky to begin with too - i found that if i didnt browse and upload all the photos i thought i'd need all in one go, then i would have to go into "edit posts" and edit the one im drafting if i wanted to add more. I still haven't found another way.
    Have a great evening Lesley, so happy for you that you're getting new followers and new comments!!!
    One word of warning though - this blogging can get addictive!!!!!!
    (Don't tell the Col!!)
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete