Friday, 19 August 2011

Giveaway Thank You

Good morning lovely bloggy friends.
How are you all today?


 The sun is shining, there's almost a clear blue sky, at last.  After yesterday, when I nearly put the heating back on!!!!!!

Just a really quick post to say a big

THANK YOU

to Gill at Gillyflower.


I won Gill's giveaway and what a giveaway to win. A fabulous journal and bookmark.  Gill made another journal in the red fabric (same as the bookmark) and has given me the choice between the blue floral, the stripy and the red one.  I'm going to choose the blue floral, I love it.  Gill has an online shop too, so do pop over and have a look at what's available.




I'd link this to Gills shop but I'm not sure how to do that and I have a feeling that I've just tried to download the WHOLE of Gills blog (and probably most of anything else out there in the ether), as a link!  Completely jamming up my Mac for the last 45 minutes while I try to work out how to stop it.  The silly thing is that LM (Lofty Maximus, my son) is a software engineer and there's not much he doesn't know about the workings of the inside of PCs.  Just where is he, when I need him?


Ok, must go and catch up with all the stuff I should have done an hour ago!!!!

Can't wait for the postman to arrive!


Thank you again Gill, you've made my day.

Lesley 
x


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lesley on winning Gill's lovely giveaway! Have a great weekend, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Lesley, I feel so bad for being the cause of messing up your computer.
    But thank you so much for the kind mention!
    I also feel terribly guilty now as all sorts of things have gotten in the way of my finishing collating your giveaway pack and sending it - in the past week Logan has had his nuetering op and required lots of care and attention not to mention 3 vet visits in a week, and Bella got her GCSE results which has also somehow eaten up my time in shopping for suits, blouses, shoes, bag, stationary etc.......
    I hope you'll forgive my tardiness, and it will be on its way to you soon.....
    yours very guiltily
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete