I have a favourite pair of jeans.
They're Ralph Lauren's and I bought them in New York 6 years ago. I have lived in them, they are the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned. When they were new I wore them with a jacket when The Col and I went out. In the end, as with most jeans they began to fade (a bit too much to be anywhere near smart), and got a bit saggy so I started wearing them to do the gardening. Then a couple of weeks ago, this happened!
I tried to sew them up but to no avail. Because the hole is over my knee, it just wasn't going to work. I felt sure that if I patched them up I'd still be able to wear them, if only to garden in.
So here's my handy work and my Ralph Lauren's live to see another day.
Do you have a favourite pair of jeans?
Lesley
x
Wow, I'd love a pair of jeans like these! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair. I'm glad you've hung onto yours a little longer. The patch looks great!
ReplyDeleteDan
-x-
I still remember my first pair of Levis. They were my pride and joy.
ReplyDeleteI love that patch!! I'd still wear them out and about not just for gardening, it looks lovely!!
ReplyDeleteS x
I love the patch too. Old jeans are old friends, aren't they? xxx
ReplyDelete♥
ReplyDeleteOh, nice post.)) Love your blog!!!.))))))
I need your help ... Soon I am flying to Greece and I will have a two-day shopping in Athens .. You were there ever? If yes, what places you advise?
♥