I've been watching the world go by........
Watching autumn arrive.
Watching the weather in Swanage.
Looking at rock formations in Swanage.
Watching the lowest tide we'd seen for ages.
Rock pooling.
More rock formations.
Looking at interesting fern fossils.
Watching fabulous sunsets.
Walking on the beach.
Watching the lights in the evening.
Getting up early enough to see the sun rise.
Watching the waves crash against the promenade.
Watching people waiting for the waves to crash over them.
And spending time with my best friend Tilly.
Until next time.....
Lesley
x




beautiful pictures, nice time with your best friend!!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed our day trip to Swanage the other month, would love to spend longer thn a couple of hours there.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo of Tilly.
Lisa x
Swanage looks like a beautiful place and such interesting vistas.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
Helen x
Fab photos, Swanage is lovely - do you live nearby?
ReplyDeleteS x
Hi Lesley, the weather tree is from this company. http://www.phoenixtrading.com/
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Lovely photos. Swanage looks like a wonderful place to visit, I like places with a promenade.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment Lesley!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos! Looks like you had a great time, Tilly too!
I thought I'd left a comment when i visited here a few weeks ago but I was having problems leaving them for a while, so that must be why its not here! Sorry!
Gill xx
Tried to leave a comment last week about us being in Salisbury at the same time but Blogger was playing up and I forgot to pop back again! It's bizarre to think we could have even passed each other on our wanderings! It's such a lovely place to visit and even though we are there every few weeks it's very rare we get into town as it's normally all based at G's mum's. An excuse to pop into town would be good!
ReplyDeleteLisa x
Thanks for your lovely comment - I look forward to seeing the finished result! Your photos are great. Love those houses along the promenade, the fossils and of course gorgeous Tilly.
ReplyDelete