Thank you for your comments. Fortunately my nearest stockist is only 10 miles away.
What fun!
AND, it works really well. I can see why you're all so pleased with it. I'm hooked. I've been wandering around the house wondering what else I can paint!!!!!
Will bring you the before and after photos as soon as I've finished.
TTFN
Lesley
x
What fun!
AND, it works really well. I can see why you're all so pleased with it. I'm hooked. I've been wandering around the house wondering what else I can paint!!!!!
Will bring you the before and after photos as soon as I've finished.
TTFN
Lesley
x
Looking forward to seeing you master work and transformations
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter
Oh what fun Lesley!
ReplyDeleteSorry I didnt see your previous post asking for help, must have missed it when it came thru. I'm a lover of Annie Sloan paints and am pleased to hear its worked well for you.I have used it successfully too on the melamine sides of a cabinet I have - it seems to stick to anything!
You have some exciting colours there! The Paris Grey I love and have used a lot, as it is a lovely pale blue grey which seems to go with anything.
The other colours sound exciting!Must look them up!
Look forward to your photos - sorry to hear you are having problems uploading.
Have a great weekend Lesley
Gill xx