Saturday, 1 October 2016

Changing Times

Time marches on and things change in life, the garden and the world.  Sometimes for the better and others not so much.
Since I last posted, our much loved dog Tilly has passed on.  She was thirteen and we had a lovely life together.  The Colonel and I both miss her loads but it was her time and we move forward.
We are moving at the end of October after a long search for that illusive perfect house.  I'm looking forward to getting in the garden and seeing what appears as the first year unfolds.  The garden has a bit of everything including a large veg patch.  I've never really grown vegetables before so that could be interesting. I can see there'll be a lot of digging! 
Until next time,
Lesley
x




2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley, how lovely to hear from you!So sorry to hear you lost Tilly, must leave a huge gap in your life as our pets are part of the family. Exciting news for you with moving, hope you enjoy your new home and garden and look forward to seeing some pics! Best Wishes, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gill, good to hear from you too. Hope you are well and enjoying life. Can you help please? How do I change the password for my blog? I can't see where you do that? L x

      Delete