Monday, 11 April 2011

In My Sisters Garden

I love going to my sisters house.  She's a very keen gardener and will happily leave the housework until much later, who can blame her with the weather we've had this past week.  Here are a few photos I snapped while there.















The smell from these hyacinths was just wonderful.



I have lots of photos waiting in the wings to show you.  I've got a bit behind with my posts but it's going to have to wait until Wednesday as The Col has a couple of days leave.

My sewing room is feeling neglected too, I must try and sew something very soon.

Tilly had just seen a squirrel, good thing it was up the tree!

Be back on Wednesday, in the meantime, have a lovely week, even if the weather isn't quite as good as it has been.  Although, I think Gillyflower in Kent is due to get the best of the sun, lucky you Gill.

Bye for now

Lesley
x



7 comments:

  1. I can tell that your sister is a keen gardener with all those lovely blooms in her garden. Enjoy your couple of days with The Col.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely, clear pictures! Must be a pretty garden x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what fabulous pictures, the garden looks amazing, only wish mine was so colourful! Ive bought some plants but havent got round to the planting them bit :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely title for a blog. Your sister's garden is gorgeous, so much colour at this time of year. I'm delighted to hear of your 'purchase', please post any experiments you do I'd love to see them. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post filled with beautiful flower pictures - just gorgeous! (Lovely post title too!)
    Thanks for popping over to visit me, it's nice to find your blog. Hope you have some sunshine the rest of the week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lesley! Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment about Staithes. I always fanticise about having my own little cottage there. I just love it. It has a sort of fairytale quality...slightly unreal, like something from Under Milk Wood! Love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers in your sisters garden Lesley!
    Look foward to seeing loads more.
    Hope you find time to spend in your sewing room, especially now the lavenders arrived!!
    Weather hasnt been that special here, bright and sunny some days but COLD wind!
    Bit warmer today thankfully
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete