Happy Easter...looks like a fab walk reminds me of my twice daily walks with our black lab a few years ago...kept me fit l remember and don't they love it come rain or shine lol..no saying no hey? Glad the blog cheers you up...lol need your sunglasses some days hey! hehe Happy Easter Hugs xx
The walk looks so quiet and peaceful, and such lovely countryside - is that from your door? If so how great to be able to do that walk daily. Tilly looks like shes loving it! Hope you have a great time at the sea - look forward to seeing your photos. Happy Easter! Gill xx
Lesley, I've finally had the courage to post a few things in my blogshop! Not much yet, because its going to take a while to take photos of things and to do it all but I shall try to find time to add a few things over the next week or so! Thought I'd let you know as you have very kindly been so encouraging! Bit scary this! Gill xx
Looks so peaceful. Enjoy your break.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter...looks like a fab walk reminds me of my twice daily walks with our black lab a few years ago...kept me fit l remember and don't they love it come rain or shine lol..no saying no hey?
ReplyDeleteGlad the blog cheers you up...lol need your sunglasses some days hey! hehe
Happy Easter Hugs xx
such a Lovely walkies :o)
ReplyDeletea Happy Easter to You and Tilly x❤X❤x
The walk looks so quiet and peaceful, and such lovely countryside - is that from your door? If so how great to be able to do that walk daily.
ReplyDeleteTilly looks like shes loving it!
Hope you have a great time at the sea - look forward to seeing your photos.
Happy Easter!
Gill xx
Lesley, I've finally had the courage to post a few things in my blogshop! Not much yet, because its going to take a while to take photos of things and to do it all but I shall try to find time to add a few things over the next week or so!
ReplyDeleteThought I'd let you know as you have very kindly been so encouraging!
Bit scary this!
Gill xx