This is not the most exciting post in the world but I'm completely baffled by this linking thing.
How do I link something from another blog so that it appears on my blog and links back to their blog?
Oh crikey, does that make sense?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you.
Lesley
x
If it's in a post, highlight their name and then click on the little world icon across the top. It will come up with a space for you to put in their web address. When you have done this and saved it and go back to your post it should link you to their page. (Does this make sense?)
ReplyDeleteThe flip-flops were Monsoon last year. They have them again this year but a slightly different colour! Cx
Thank you Catherine, I'll give it a go. I'm off to check out Monsoon. Thanks again. Lesley x
ReplyDeleteLesley, Im glad Catherine could help cos I dont have a clue!And i must admit Im still not sure what Catherine means - good luck!
ReplyDeleteGill xx