Hello,
Thank you for stopping by.
It's very frosty today and looks beautiful, that is if you don't have to drive anywhere or leave the house.
On Mondays, I go to a quilting workshop at my local quilting emporium. I'm inspired by the ladies there, everyone is so enthusiastic and helpful when you need some direction. In the shop, they have over 3000 bolts of fabric to choose from and I normally leave with another project in mind and more fabric. If only I had more time!
Here's a project I completed this week. I bought ready cut 4 inch squares and did the most simple thing by sewing them together.
I took this photo at the weekend. That's about all the snow we've had in our spot in Wiltshire. Tilly would have been happier if there had been lots more.
I
This was a very misty morning last week.
Until next time, keep warm.
Lesley

No comments:
Post a Comment