Thursday, 14 April 2011

Box of Smiles

This box arrived a couple of weeks ago.



The postman said it had made his van smell.  I wasn't sure if that meant he liked it or not!



My house smells lovely.



I need to get on with some sewing and start using the lavender but in the meantime, I've left the bag open.  

The smell of lavender just makes me smile.

Thank you for the wonderful comments, they make me smile too.

Lesley
x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley.

    Aah, there is nothing quite so wonderful as the heady smell of lavender!

    I wanted to pop over and say 'thank you' for your kind message on my blog.

    Heather x

    PS. Tilly is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I sometimes get deliveries of lavender - it's wonderful, isn't it? Enjoy your making! Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum,I just love the smell of lavender!!
    Hope you have lots of fun making things to fill!

    Thks for the comments and vot of confidence on blog shop to be! The time always seems to show wrong on that one, must be set to US time i think.
    Busy at home with thinmgs at the moment so shop wil have to wait :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing quite like a big brown box containing oodles of goodies inside, all for you!
    Your house must smell amazing. Should keep you busy for a while. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesley!
    Sounds like you've been having a busy weekend digging in the garden then - am intrigued to know what you're up to moving earth 30 ft, hope you'll do a post on it! Hope you won't feel any side effects tomorrow - have a nice warm soak in the bath!
    Thanks for your comments!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I would love to have a big box of lavender like that! I find the scent is sooo relaxing and delicious, and have often dried it from the garden, or bought it in small amounts....but a big boxful would be fab!
    Enjoy your making. Helen x

    ReplyDelete