Sunday, 3 April 2011

Mother's Day Flowers


Just when I thought he'd forgotten (no card yesterday), the door bell rang at 9am this morning, yes, this morning, Sunday and there stood the lady from the local flower shop with my 

Mother's Day flowers.


I am the happiest Mum in the world.

Happy Mother's Day.

Lesley
x

4 comments:

  1. The flowers are so beautiful! Lovely colours, so so pretty.
    I hope you had a lovely day Lesley - I'm sure receiving the flowers made your day.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a flower shop which delivers on the actual day, unheard of here. Your flowers are lovely, I hope you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo sweet...I love the colours. I am sure your mother's day was lovely.

    Thank you for visiting me the other day..happy week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley!
    Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment!
    The braid I found on etsy - can't think now what took me there, but i may have gone there from someones blog - probably someone who sells vintage textiles!
    Lets hope we get the good weather tomorrow!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete